The purpose of this policy is to inform the data subjects about the different types of processing carried out by this organisation through the website and that affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 and of Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
ORIZON INFORMATION SYSTEMS SL, with registered office at C/ VIRGEN DEL SOCORRO Nº 47 ENTLO. IZDA. (03002 ALICANTE) ALICANTE, SPAIN, with Tax ID Number (NIF) B97880819, contact telephone number +34 966596077 and email address email@example.com
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- USERS/BROWSERS OF THE CONTROLLER’S WEBSITE
We will process the personal data provided in order to:
- Respond to requests, complaints and incidents communicated to us through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
- Understand the behaviour of the browser on the website to detect possible cyberattacks against our website.
- Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and govern our activity.
- Protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where appropriate, send commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity and/or news or bulletins related to our sector. Your refusal to authorise us would make it impossible for us to send you information.
- If applicable, manage your participation in competitions and promotions carried out by the company. If applicable, manage your participation in competitions and promotions carried out by the company.
- Your refusal to authorise us would prevent you from taking part. Your refusal to authorise us would prevent you from rating the service provided.
- If applicable, send satisfaction and/or quality surveys.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
- USERS/BROWSERS OF THE CONTROLLER’S WEBSITE
- Through the consent that you have given us to process your data for the indicated purposes. Refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible for us to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with our legal obligations. In this case, the data subject may not refuse to allow us to process the personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and history by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the data subject may not refuse to allow us to process the personal data, although they may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognised in the “rights” section of this policy.
4. WEBSITE PLUG-INS AND TOOLS
- Google Analytics
Our website uses plug-ins from the YouTube platform powered by Google. YouTube will only associate your browsing behaviour with your personal profile if you are logged in to your account. You can prevent this by logging out.
5. DATA RETENTION PERIODS AND CRITERIA
The personal data provided will be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data are no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be duly blocked so that they can, where appropriate, be made available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the limitation period for the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the customer and/or the retention periods provided by law.
6. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILE ELABORATION
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
For the duration of the processing of your personal data, the organisation may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- State Security Forces and Bodies.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, when the controller has a legal obligation to provide the personal data.
- Where applicable, to those Data Processors who provide us with services.
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The organisation does not carry out any International Data Transfers. If it were subsequently to be necessary to carry out international data transfers, the degree of protection of the destination country would be verified and the guarantees required by the regulations would be adopted.
9. SOCIAL NETWORKS
In order for you to participate in our activity, and so that you can be kept updated about our news, we inform you that ORIZON SISTEMAS DE INFORMACION SL has created a profile on the Social Networks.
All users have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups. However, you should keep in mind that, unless we request your data directly (for example, through marketing initiatives, competitions, promotions, or any other valid way), your data will belong to the corresponding Social Network, so we recommend that you carefully read their conditions of use and privacy policies, as well as make sure that you configure your preferences regarding data processing.
Below, we provide links to the privacy policies of the different Social Networks on which we have a presence, so that you can access the privacy policies at any time and configure your profile to guarantee your privacy:
You may request more information about the processing of your personal data and exercise, at any time and free of charge, your rights of access, rectification and erasure, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be restricted or object to it, request their portability (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given and, where appropriate, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do this, you may use the forms provided by the organisation, or write to the postal address or email address referenced in the heading. For the appropriate purposes, we inform you that you may be asked for your Spanish Identity Document (DNI) or any other similar document, in order to demonstrate your identity, provided that this cannot be done by other less intrusive means.
If you feel that your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not been able to exercise your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Spanish Data Protection Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) through its website: www.aepd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 21 of Spanish Law 34/2002 on information society services and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE”
11. DATA VERIFICATION
The data subject guarantees that the data provided are true, exact, complete and up to date, agreeing to report any changes to the data provided through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. You will be responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of your failure to comply with this obligation.
In the event that you provide data from third parties, you declare that you have the consent of the data subjects and undertake to inform them of the information contained in this clause, releasing the organisation from any liability derived from your failure to comply with this obligation.
12. CHANGES AND UPDATES
If you have questions about this policy, please contact ORIZON SISTEMAS DE INFORMACION SL through the forms provided by the organisation or send a letter to the postal address or an email to the email address given in the heading.
Last revision 31 March 2023